Magnolia Creek has Zero resident or staff with COVID – 19.
07/09/2020 Magnolia Creek has two staff test positive for COVID – 19. No resident with COVID – 19.
As part of our transparent communication, we want to let people know the general guidelines and actions that we are taking daily at Magnolia Creek Nursing and Rehab. We are following State and Federal guidelines, from the CDC and our local Health Department. We are utilizing the following procedures:
• Screening Table for Temperature taking, questions, signing of entrance/ exit log.
• PPE: our staff have all the resources they need, provided by ClearView, the local Health Department, and other Corporate volunteers. This includes face masks, sanitizer, gloves, gowns, goggles, face shields, etc.
• We are conducting extra cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day, this includes using BRU tabs to spray down surfaces
• We have visitor restrictions per the CDC guidelines to help mitigate the chances of COVID- 19 spread
• New admissions are all quarantined for 14 days
• Twice daily, our clinical team makes COVID-19 surveillance rounds, looking for any potential symptoms to ensure resident safety
• We have facility wide educational staff update COVID-19 meetings
• We have facility conference calls with ClearView that provide support for any of our needs
• We are using dedicated resident living areas, with dedicated staff, to also reduce potential spread
• Department Heads conduct Infection Control Rounding
• We have a separate unit, if needed, for positive resident cases
• • We have ongoing family conference calls/ letters for updates regarding COVID-19
• Formal reporting via NHSN and SAMS regarding COVID-19 is done weekly. We encourage you to look at our website for updates @
https://magnoliacreekrehab.com/covid-19-updates/. We also send formal updates to the Health Department
• Our Medical Director and Nurse Practitioners are ensuring quality resident care whether it be medications or nutrition
• Our Activities Department and staff continues to put in great effort to maintain a happy life during this challenging time
• We are doing facility wide testing for both residents and staff to measure our continued progress
Gayle Shelton, Administrator
Linda U. Davis, Director of Nursing
07/15/2020 Magnolia Creek has one staff test positive for COVID – 19. No resident with COVID – 19.
07/17/2020 One staff tested positive today. No residents exposed. This employee worked on an as needed basis. She hasn’t worked at Magnolia Creek sine March 2020.
07/22/2020 A total of 3 residents has tested positive for COVID- 19. A total of 4 staff members has tested positive. We will continue to follow the CDC and the State of Tennessee guidelines in an effort to keep our resident, staff and community safe.
07/27/2020 4 staff members and 1 resident tested positive for COVID 19. We will continue to follow the CDC and the State of Tennessee guidelines in an effort to keep our resident, staff and community safe. All staff are tested weekly. Any resident exposed will be tested.
07/231/2020 One employee tested positive. All resident and staff were tested this week. We are awaiting results. We will continue to follow CDC and the state of Tennessee guideline regarding COVID 19.
08/07/2020 Magnolia had one confirmed positive resident. We will continue to follow CDC and the state of Tennessee guideline regarding COVID-19.
08/14/2020 Magnolia Creek Has zero resident tested positive. We have 2 employees test positive for the week. We will continue to follow CDC and the state of Tennessee guideline regarding COVID-19. Weekly employee testing will continue until further notice
09/01/2020 Magnolia Creek has one new confirmed positive staff. No new resident has been affected.
09/11/2020 Magnolia Creek has no new positive staff or resident
09/14/2020 One staff member has tested positive. There are no residents with positive results. Magnolia will continue to test staff and resident weekly.
9/25/20 No positive cases for staff or resident at Magnolia Creek.
10/02/2020 Magnolia has one staff with a new diagnosis of COVId and Zero resident with COVID.
10.10.2020 We have tw0 staff who tested positive.
10.16.2020 No new cases
10/23/2020 Two employees tested positive. Two residents tested positive. We will continue with testing per state guidelines.
10/30/20 20 No new cases
10/23/2020 Two employees tested positive. Two residents tested positive. We will continue with testing per state guideline
10/30/2020 Testing continues per state guidelines no new cases.
11/4/2020 two employees with positive results.
12-4-20 4 Positive staff and 0 positive residents. Will continue to follow CDC recommendations and guidelines.
12-9-20 Two positive staff members and Zero positive residents. Will continue to follow CDC recommendations and guidelines.
12/11/2020 -2 employee tested positive.
12/12/2020 – 1 employee tested positive
12/13/2020 -1 employee and 12 resident
12/14/2020 – 2 employees
We will continue to follow the CDC and the State of Tennessee guidelines in an effort to keep our resident, staff and community safe. All staff are tested weekly. Any resident exposed will be tested.
12/16/2020 – 5 residents and 4 new staff have tested positive. We will continue to follow CDC, CMS and the State of Tennessee guidelines.
12/18/20-12/20/20 8 employees tested positive. 7 Residents tested positive
12/22/2020 two resident tested positive. Magnolia Creek is detail cleaning daily. Resident with symptoms are being tested and quarantined as needed. We will continue to follow the State of Tennessee guidelines and CDC recommendation for prevention and treatment of COVID 19. We are currently waiting for a date to receive the Corona vaccine. All staff and residents are urged to take the vaccine.
12/28/20 – no new residents testing positive. 4 staff member tested positive. We are still following CDC and the state of Tennessee guidelines for COVID 19 and infection prevention.
1/6/2021 – 2 residents tested positive. 2 staff members tested positive. We will continue to follow CDC and state of Tennessee guidelines for Covid 19 and infection prevention.
You must be logged in to post a comment.